Tuesday, September 11, 2007

More Pictures from the Groundbreaking, June, 2002


Bundled against the chill, we set up chairs in the middle of Appomatox, which Pierce Township officials had graciously closed off between Ohio Pike and White Oak Road. The folks at Jelly Bean Junction allowed us to use their parking lot. (Goddard School was not yet constructed.)

Top left: Megan Henderson, youngest of Dan and Michelle Henderson. Dan was president of the congregation at the time. They moved back to their native Iowa.

Small inset: Jerry Miller and Steve Snoke

Middle Left: (from left) Nanci Daniher, Michelle Henderson, Kathy Bendick

Bottom Left: Paul and Marti Niehaus

Bottom right: Some of my extended family, who will be identified below.

Rectangular shot, middle right: Nate Cheney

Who's the kid with the shovel in the middle?: Kassadi Snoke

Top, middle right: I talk with Ron and Sue Hendrickson, who drove from the Dayton area, to be with us. Their daughter was Karen Hendrickson, one of the four Friendship members who have died since the congregation began in 1990.

Top right: Front row, l to r: My sister-in-law Trina; my dad; daughter Sarah; my mom; my nephews Cameron, Jameson, and Andrew; Ann. Back row: Me; Phil; my brother Marty; my sister Kathy; my brother-in-law Scott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home