Friday, December 01, 2006

From Kassidy Lambert on Her CASA Bake Sales

Pastor Mark,
I want to say thank you for allowing me to hold two bake sales at church. With the Sunday and Wednesday sale, I made a total of $118.18 thanks to you and everyone at Friendship. I am going shopping Monday to purchase the items that are really needed for CASA, thanks to Nancy Ball. She has provided me with a list. Mrs. Barrett donated some items to me that she had; such as socks and underwear and I appreciate that dearly and those items will help a lot and will be donated to CASA as well. I can't wait to further my project with the volunteering at the Boys and Girls Club and also with CASA. I now know that everyone at Friendship has a sweet tooth! Thank you so much for everything and I'm looking forward to many more sucessful bake sales. Mmmm. Have a good day!
-Kassidy Lambert-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home